Tuesday 3 April 2018

Restoran Delhi Grill @ Cyberjaya, Selangor

This is my third visit to Delhi Grill Restaurant that is located in Cyberjaya, Selangor. The food has been consistently good and I hope that it remains like this in the years to come. This restaurant is owned by Value Bazaar and they have another outlet in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur. Each visit here, we have been ordering some common food items and some new food items and mostly, they have been really good. Since I was with a client, I decided to bring them over for dinner since I was reasonably convinced that this place does serve some good food. 

Aloo Paratha @ RM 4.00 each

Mutton Handi @ RM 19.00
Their Aloo Paratha is one of the best that I have tasted and each visit here, it is a compulsory item for me. The filling is really thick and even one bread fills you up. The texture was really soft and their spicy Masala Potato filling was heavenly. My rating for this bread is 10/10. Mutton Handi is a new dish that I am trying for the first time at this restaurant. The mutton cuts were just the right size and the gravy that came along with it was mildly spicy, had a deep bold flavour and went so well with the mutton. Truly perfect to have with the bread. My rating for this dish shall be 8/10. 

Tandoori Chicken @ RM 16.00

Masala Chai @ RM 2.25
All this while, I could not taste their grilled items simply because their grill was broken. Glad that they had finally got it fixed and we had the opportunity to taste their Tandoori Chicken. The portion was decent for the price and I loved the marination. The meat was so well done and it was so tender and juicy. Definitely a very good Tandoori Chicken and my rating for this shall be 9/10. Their Masala Chai is another favourite of mine and I do not miss it whenever I am here. As always, it was perfectly fixed. The blend was bold and the masala wasn't overpowering. 9/10 would be my rating for this. 

Our Bill For The Evening
Overall, I find the food here to be pretty good and their prices are quite reasonable. From the dishes that we tried this evening, their Aloo Paratha and Tandoori Chicken were the best followed by their Mutton Handi. Not forgetting their Masala Chai which again was excellent. For good North Indian food in Cyberjaya, I would recommend Delhi Grill. 

Address: F-8-1, Block F, Jalan Glomac 3, Glomac Cyberjaya, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor.

Business Hours: 0800 - 2200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment