Tuesday 16 January 2018

Jayna Vilas Banana Leaf @ Cyberjaya, Selangor

Jayna Vilas Banana Leaf Restaurant had started it's business in Cyberjaya sometime towards the end of November 2017. Having been impressed with the food the last time I was here, we decided to visit them again this evening. 

The Restaurant Located Along Jalan GC 3, Cyberjaya

My Dinner @ RM 10.00
There's an amazing variety that you get here and that applies to both vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes. Fish and Chicken are fried on request as well and in the evenings, there's all those tiffin items that you would typically get in a South Indian restaurant. As for this evening, I decided to go for rice and along with that, I had some Fish Curry, two Omelettes, some vegetables and a heap of Goat Intestine Peratttal. All of this was priced at RM 10.00 which I felt was very reasonable. 

Fish Curry

2 Omelettes
I was in love with their Fish Curry. It was thick, rich in spices and had an authentic taste to it. Very seldom that we get curries this good these days. My rating for this shall be 9/10. Their Omelette was tasty as well. It was fried with onions and green chilies and even the thickness was about just right. It was so good that I had to take another one. Again, this too deserves a rating of 9/10. 

Keerai

Aatu Kudal Perattal (Goat Intestine)
Despite being a simple preparation, their Keerai was amazingly delicious. The leaves were fresh, not overcooked and the flavours were perfect. Their Goat Intestine Perattal was another treat as well. The cuts were perfectly sliced and they were cooked in a thick, rich and aromatic gravy. Loved it! I shall rate both of these dishes at 10/10. 

Rava Tosai @ RM 3.00
My friend had a Rava Tosai along with some vegetarian curries and Coconut Chutney. One look at the Tosai and I knew that it was good and true enough, it was. Even the Venthaya Kulambu, Sambar and Coconut Chutney were tasty. I shall rate their Rava Tosai at 9/10 and the same applies to their Chutney as well. 

Our Bill
Restoran Jayna Vilas does offer some excellent variety on a daily basis. The food was good and I loved the warm reception given by the staffs. Most of the items that I had tried today tasted very much like home cooked food and for the variety and quantity that I had taken, I felt that the prices were very reasonable as well. This is another fantastic South Indian restaurant in Cyberjaya that I would recommend visiting. 

Address: Along Jalan GC 3, Glomac Cyberjaya, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia. 

Business Hours: 0800 - 2200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment