Tuesday 12 December 2017

Restoran Jayna Vilas @ Cyberjaya, Selangor

Restoran Jayna Vilas would be the newest South Indian restaurant to open in Cyberjaya, Selangor. They started their business sometime in end November 2017 and although I had visited them during their first few days of business, I never got the time to blog about this restaurant much earlier. 

The Restaurant Along Jalan GC 3, Cyberjaya

My Lunch @ RM 13.00
This restaurant occupies two shop lots, one is air-conditioned and the other is ventilated by ceiling fans. One thing that I loved here was the variety that was on offer. You get many dishes that you would not commonly get at most South Indian restaurants. Besides that, the service levels are really good and they make you feel somewhat at home. Today, I went for some Rice, Fish Curry, Pulicha Keerai, Yellow Pumpkin, Fried Fish, Mutton Perattal, Appalam, Moor Milagai and Oorgai and this wholesome meal cost me a mere RM 13.00 . Definitely very reasonable prices. 

Fish Curry & Pulicha Keerai

Yellow Pumpkin & Moor Milagai
Their Pulicha Keerai was really something. Really thick it was and not the watered down versions that we get at some restaurants. The flavours were also awesome. I am a huge fan of this and I found the preparation here to be very much home like food. My rating for this shall be 9/10. Their Fish Curry was good as well. Overall flavours were very much up to my expectations and again, it wasn't the kind of watery gravy. My rating for this shall be 8/10. Their Yellow Pumpkin was awesome. Another dish that I would say was very much homelike style of cooking. Again, I would rate this at 9/10. Their Moor Milagai was nice, balanced flavours and went very well with the Fish Curry. My rating for this shall be 8/10. 

Oorgai & Fried Fish

Mutton Perattal
Their Oorgai was tasty and I would give that 8/10. Their Fried Fish was very fresh, nicely marinated and fried to a crisp. I would definitely give this 8/10 as well. Their Mutton Perattal came with some very thick gravy and it went very well with the tender meat. Again, this is something that I would rate 8/10. 

My Bill
Restoran Jayna Vilas does offer some excellent variety on a daily basis. The food was good and I loved the warm reception given by the staffs. Most of the items that I had tried today tasted very much like home cooked food and for the variety and quantity that I had taken, I felt that the prices were very reasonable as well. This is another fantastic South Indian restaurant in Cyberjaya that I would recommend visiting. 

Address: Along Jalan GC 3, Glomac Cyberjaya, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia. 

Business Hours: 0800 - 2200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment