Tuesday 19 December 2017

Galito's Flame Grilled Chicken @ Subang Jaya, Selangor

I recently visited Subang Parade and came across this new restaurant called Galito's Flame Grilled Chicken that solely does Peri Peri Chicken. Being a fan of Peri Peri Chicken, I had to check the place out. It is strange that we have not heard much about this restaurant. I then looked for their corporate website and that was when I came to know that they have just recently started in Malaysia and currently have only two outlets, this one in Subang Parade and another one at Mutiara Damansara. The corporate franchise owner for this region is Lulu Group that is based out of UAE. Knowing that groups strength, I am sure that these guys would be all over Malaysia in no time.  

The Outlet On The Ground Floor
In Subang Parade, they are located on the Ground Floor. The restaurant has a very catchy design. Seating areas are spacious and it's good to even have business discussions. The staffs were very friendly as well. 





Various Peri Peri Sauces
Their menu is very similar to what we get at Nando's except that I felt that the prices here were slightly cheaper. Huge variety to choose from. If you do not feel like going for their signature Peri Peri Chicken, one could also go for their Burgers and Wraps as well. The variety of Peri Peri Sauce that they had was pretty impressive as well and I totally loved the flavours. 

1/4 Chicken + 1 Side Dish @ RM 15.90 
I went for their 1/4 Chicken plus some Fries and this was priced at RM 15.90 . As for the choice of Peri Peri Sauce, I went for their Hot version. It didn't take them too long to prepare and I felt that the portions were good. For the price, it was cheap. The Peri Peri Chicken was really good and the blend of flavours were just awesome. I would definitely rate this at 9/10. Similarly, their Fries were amazing as well and I specifically loved the crispness of it. Again, one that I would rate 9/10. If you want to try an alternative to Nando's, I would definitely recommend Galito's. Delicious food, good customer service, lovely ambiance and reasonable prices. 

Address: G32 & LG 33, Subang Parade, No. 5, Jalan SS16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor. 

Business Hours: 1000 - 2200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment