Monday 4 December 2017

All In All Restaurant @ Cyberjaya, Selangor

There are so many South Indian restaurants in Cyberjaya but finding good food at reasonable prices is a challenge. All In All Restaurant is a day to day South Indian restaurant that is located on the Glomac Cyberjaya side and this is a place that I visit every now and then solely for the good food and reasonable prices. 

The Restaurant Along Jalan GC 14

Teh O Ais @ RM 1.50
It was a late Saturday afternoon when I visited them and the place was pretty quiet. To be honest, you don't get much activity over the weekends in Cyberjaya but still there were a decent number of customers here. I ordered a glass of Teh O Ais which was priced at RM 1.50 and it was perfectly fixed. My rating for this is 8/10. 

My Lunch @ RM 8.00
One can either opt for Banana Leaf Rice meals or go for the plate option. As I was in a hurry, I choose the latter. Good spread of dishes were available. I went for some Rice, Mashed Potato, Tofu Sambal and Mutton Perattal. This entire lot was priced at RM 8.00 .

Tofu Sambal

Mashed Potato
Their Tofu Sambal was really good. Mildly sweet and spicy, the Tofu itself  was fresh and as a total preparation, it was very tasty. Similarly, their Mashed Potato was another delight on it's own. If you have been following my blogs for a while, you would have noticed that I would always need to have some curry to go with my rice. Today, that was not necessary as the potato itself went so well with the rice. I would rate both of these at 8/10. 

Mutton Perattal

Omelette @ RM 1.50
The Mutton Perattal was cooked with lots of potatoes and it came in some thick gravy. A good mix of bone marrow was mixed with decent lean cuts just the way I love it. The spices were perfect too. My rating for this shall be 8/10. Their Omelette was decent as well and I enjoyed the blend of soft eggs and crunchy onions. As for this, I shall rate it 7/10. 

In summary, this place does serve some good food at reasonable prices. The variety is good for both vegetarians and non vegetarians and they also have Banana Leaf Rice Meals as well. Service is speedy and you'd always receive a warm reception. A good South Indian restaurant to patronise in Cyberjaya. 

Address: 15, Jalan GC 14, Block K, Glomac Cyber 4, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia. 

Business Hours: 0800 - 2200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment