Tuesday 17 October 2017

Chill X Cafe @ Cyberjaya, Selangor

Chill X Cafe is a canteen cum cafe that is located inside the MaGIC building in Cyberjaya. As you know, MaGIC organises lot's of events from time to time and as such, this place is almost full house throughout the daily business hours. I happened to be here for one such event and throughout those few days, there was no need for me to head out of this place looking for food as this cafe had such a good variety being sold at very reasonable prices. 

Chill X Cafe On The Ground Floor of MaGIC Building

Teh O Ais @ RM 1.50

Iced Nescafe @ RM 2.50

Iced Coffee @ RM 2.00
Right from breakfast till tea time, they have a variety of food on offer. Looking at the variety that they have, one could really get confused as to what to have. I had tried a number of drinks and they were all good. Each drink was perfectly fixed and sold at reasonable prices. My rating for their drinks would be 9/10. 

Mixed Rice Meal @ RM 9.00

Breakfast Selection @ RM 5.00
The first one was something that I had had for lunch. I went for some rice, a piece of Fried Chicken, some Prawn & Petai Sambal, Salted Egg and some Sotong Sambal and this whole lot was merely priced at RM 9.00 . Similarly, the next day I went for some Fried Mee Hoon, Onion & Anchovies Sambal and an egg and this was priced at RM 5.00 , Each and every dish was good in it's own way and the highlight here is their sambal items which was so good. My rating for these shall be 9/10. 

Breakfast @ RM 5.00

Curry Mee @ RM 5.00
The other two days, I had also had my meals here. One day, I went for their Fried Kuey Teow with some Egg & Onions, Tempeh & Anchovies and Prawn & Petai Sambal and again, it was merely RM 5.00 . I tried their Curry Mee as well and they had added some generous ingredients and the curry itself was thick and good. Again, I shall give these dishes 9/10 as well. 

If you're looking for a good place to have delicious Malay food in Cyberjaya, Chill X Cafe would be one that I would recommend. They have a wide variety of dishes from breakfast till tea and the prices are very reasonable. My personal favourite would be their Sambal varieties. Excellent food and a cosy ambiance. 

Address: MaGIC Building, 3730 Persiaran APEC, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

Business Hours: 0800 - 1900 

No comments:

Post a Comment