Monday 31 July 2017

Aunty Lan Homemade Noodles @ Kajang, Selangor

Aunty Lan Homemade Noodles is a noodle house that is located in Taman Berjaya Baru, on the Sungai Chua side of Kajang. Previously, they were based in Sunway Damansara and then, I used to visit them at least once a week since I love their Kimuchi Noodles and suddenly one weekend they disappeared. After many years, I am glad to have found them again and this time, in Sungai Chua. 

Aunty Lan Homemade Noodles in Taman Berjaya Baru, Kajang







All their noodle dishes comes with a choice of homemade noodles and even their broth is very unique. It's a fusion between Chinese and Korean and that is why they have some strange names. That being said, I have tried a number of their noodle dishes along with their homemade sides and they have all been impressive. I arrived here pretty late in the evening and the boss had left. The staffs were manning the restaurant and they were very efficient. 

Green Tea
I usually go for the set meals as that comes with one main dish, their signature Durian Cheese Cake and Green Tea. It's better to go for these sets as they are truly value for money. For me, their Green Tea seemed good and I would rate this 8/10. 

Seoul Kimuchi Noodle (Set Meal) @ RM 15.50

Mushroom Pork Balls
This Seoul Kimuchi Noodles is my all time favourite at this restaurant. The broth is one that is perfectly suited to my taste buds. It's on the spicy side and is mildly sour. Along with that, the mix of ingredients that you get are quite amazing. Lots of anchovies are added to this dish as well and that gives it an extra punch. Not forgetting their homemade Mushroom Pork Balls which as simply out of this world. My overall rating for this dish shall be 9/10 and specifically for those Mushroom Pork Balls, 10/10. 

Deep Fried Bean Curd @ RM 2.30
There are so many side dishes that I love here but since I am alone, there's only a certain amount that I could consume. That being the case, I went for my favourite Deep Fried Bean Curd. As always, their homemade Fuchok was excellent and it has a thin layer of pork stuffing in the middle. Truly tasty stuffs and I would rate this at 9/10. 

Durian Cheese Cake
These people are one of the pioneers to roll out this Durian Cheese Cake many moons ago and the trend caught on. Nevertheless, the taste of this Cheese Cake here is simply a class of it's own. Best consumed cold and my rating for this shall be 9/10. 

Bill For The Day
Aunty Lan Homemade Noodles has been a place that I have been dining for more than a decade now. Since the time that they had first opened their restaurant in Sunway Damansara and now relocated to Sungai Chua, I have been a loyal customer who had visited them at least once a week. The food here is a fusion between Chinese and Korean and it's so delicious. Not forgetting their Durian Cheese Cake which is amazingly good. If you happen to be in Sungai Chua area and you're looking for something different, I would recommend giving this place a try. 

Address: No. 15, Jalan Berjaya Baru 1, Taman Berjaya Baru, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.

Business Hours: Monday  - Friday 1030 - 2200
                             Weekends & Public Holidays 0930 - 2200

2 comments:

  1. So happy to read about this encouraging message! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our durian cheesecake already improve a lot! N Kimuchi soup noodles also upgrade. Please come to try when u free!

    ReplyDelete