Saturday 24 June 2017

Nasi Kandar Pelita @ Cyberjaya, Selangor

After Nasi Kandar Kayu's closing some time back, the busiest Indian Muslim restaurant in Cyberjaya is Nasi Kandar Pelita. I have always loved their Mutton Soup and suddenly I had a craving to go for that tonight and so, here I am. 

Nasi Kandar Pelita in Glomac Cyberjaya Area

Iced Tea @ RM 2.10
This restaurant in Cyberjaya has both air conditioned and non air conditioned seating halls and they are located in Glomac Cyberjaya area. A pretty huge dining space and they are open 24 hours daily. Since I was here to have the hot mutton soup, I wanted to have a cold drink to go along with it and I ordered myself a glass of Iced Tea. This was priced at RM 2.10 each and it was nicely fixed. Not too sweet, just nice actually and my rating for this shall be 9/10. 

Mutton Soup @ RM 6.90
I do remember the Mutton Soup to be quite good here but that was from some years back. It has been a while actually since I visited any one of Pelita's outlets. I did see that they have a good variety of soups that they have introduced in recent times. Prices have definitely gone up and when the soup was served, it was evident that the portions had also shrunk. 

Not As Concentrated As It Was

More Bones Than Meat
The Bill For The Evening

Compared to what it was, the quality of the Mutton Soup has definitely dropped. Portions have shrunk and it is more watery nowadays. The thick delicious soup that we used to get has become memories. Not much meat too and the pieces were mostly small chunks of bones with a little meat attached to it. The utilisation of spices has dropped as well. Clearly, these guy's no longer serve one of the best Mutton Soup's in the Klang Valley. I have definitely tasted way better ones than this. My rating for this shall be 6/10 only. 

Address: No. C-0-1 & C-0-2, Blok C, Jalan GC1, Jalan Teknokrat 3, Glomac Cyberjaya,                              63000, Malaysia. 

Opening Hours: 24 Hours Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment