Friday 31 March 2017

Magnum Cafe @ Putrajaya

I have come across this Magnum Cafe in Mid Valley but never really tried it. One of the reasons for this is simply because I am not really an ice cream fan. However, my father is and since he was with me this afternoon and after all that tiring walk exploring this mall, it felt good to have a brief stop and enjoy an ice cream. 

Magnum Cafe in IOI City Mall, Putrajaya

A Very Grand  Dining Hall

Huge Garden Themed Seating Area
Among all the Magnum Cafe's that I have come across, this was one majestic outlet. They occupy such a huge area and have a beautiful indoor and outdoor seating area. The outdoor seating area is right beside the dancing fountains and it's such a beautiful sight. 

Various Add Ons

Choose Your Own Topping As Well

Chocolate, Dark Chocolate & White Chocolate Dip

They have a variety of ice cream's to choose from their menu. Those can be priced from RM 20.00 to even more than RM 100.00 . One thing that caught my attention was their Cendol Ice Cream which I would probably be trying the next time I am here. If you're not going for those, then could can go for their standard ice cream which is priced at RM 9.90 . Two flavours are available, chocolate and vanilla and you choose the dip and the extra toppings to add on. 


Vanilla Ice Cream Dipped Into White Chocolate and Topped with a variety of toppings

A Closer Look


Chocolate Ice Cream Dipped Into Dark Chocolate and with a variety of toppings
The flexibility that you have to make your own ice cream of choice was one that I totally loved. The toppings were excellent as well. If you're one who loves ice cream, then this is a place that you have to visit. And if possible, visit this outlet in Putrajaya as the views and the overall ambiance is simply fantastic. Oh yes, I am surely returning to try their Cendol Ice Cream.

Address: GF-3, Ground Floor, IOI City Mall, 62502 Putrajaya, Malaysia.

Opening Hours: 1000 - 2200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment