Tuesday 12 May 2015

LaCoffea Cafe @ KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur

This is my first time visiting the newly renovated food court in KL Sentral called My Foodloft. This is on the Ground Floor and it's entrance is facing the KTM Komuter Station. The place looked very much better than the older food court that was on the second floor. There were a number of eateries selling a variety of food items and the place was so much cleaner than the previous one with a very modern look to it. One would definitely be spoilt for choices here. I then spotted this little cafe called LaCoffea Cafe. Curious, I decided to give the place a try. 

Simple But Pleasant Looking Cafe

The Entrance To My Foodloft

Counter Style Seats Too

Simple Counter But Very Functional

Nice Design
I liked the look of the cafe. It was not too large, simple and designed in a very practical way. Very much suitable for those wanting to have some business discussions as well as those looking for a place to grab a quick bite. The staffs were very friendly and I just loved the warm reception. 

Cakes & Sandwiches

Pizza's On Top Of The Counter

Value For Money Set Meals
I walked up to the counter to see what they had. The cakes and sandwiches looked very good and they had some very good meal sets that attracted me. I decided to go for the first set which was 2 slices of Pizza plus a drink for RM 10.90 . Seemed like a very good deal to me. I could choose two of the three choices that they had and they were Beef Pepperoni, Chicken and Vegetarian.  Being a non beef eater, I went for the other two. Unfortunately, they only had Vegetarian and Beef left as Chicken was sold out. But it was so nice of the gentleman manning the counter to offer to make me some fresh Chicken Pizza. All that he asked was "Could you wait for 15 minutes please?" That was like such a lovely gesture going all the way to satisfy customer's needs. I must convey my congratulations to that gentleman for carrying such an excellent attitude. With that, I paid for my orders and returned to my table.

Sky Juice
While waiting for the Pizza to be ready, that gentleman reached out to me once again by providing a bottle of water and a glass. So nice of him to do this. It felt good to be appreciated as a customer.

Ice Lemon Tea

Ice Lemon Tea
In a matter of minutes, my drink was served. This was part of the set that came with a choice of Ice Lemon Tea or some Hot Tea and I chose the previous. This drink was heavenly! It was concentrated and the lemon gave a lovely zing to it. One of the best Ice Lemon Tea's that I have had. I would rate this at 9.5/10 . An excellent one!

Vegetarian and Chicken Pizza
It took them somewhere around 20 minutes to prepare the Pizza and I did not mind the waiting. After all, it's freshly made just for me and that's a priviledge. I deliberately placed the fork in the middle to give an idea on the size. It was quite large and was rich with ingredients. 

Chicken Pizza

Chicken Pizza

Chicken Pizza
The Chicken Pizza was superb! Simple preparation but it tasted really good. It was rich with ingredients and cheese making every bite heavenly. Loved this preparation and I would rate this at 9.5/10 .

Vegetarian Mushroom Pizza

Vegetarian Mushroom Pizza

Vegetarian Mushroom Pizza
The Vegetarian Mushroom Pizza was good too but personally, I preferred the Chicken Pizza as that seemed better to me. This was probably slightly on the bland side but would go well with some tomato sauce. As for this preparation, I would rate it at 8/10 . 

The Bill

On the whole, I would say that I had a fantastic meal today. The food was good, the prices were very reasonable, the service was excellent...what more could I possibly want in a eatery. Would definitely highly recommend this cafe.

Address: Unit 05, My Foodloft, KL Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Opening Hours: Mon - Fri    0730 - 2130
                             Sat & Sun  0930 - 2130

Telephone: +6012 367 4457

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lacoffeacafe/timeline

4 comments:

  1. so nice of him to make those pizzas for you!they look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the spirit of a true chef! Serve to please and that is exactly what he did! That simple gesture has created a soft spot for this cafe and I would surely be returning soon. And yes, they were good too :)

      Delete
  2. That's value for money and the Pizza's look good too! Thank's for sharing this place!

    ReplyDelete