Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Souka @ Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Kuala Lumpur

Sharing a shop lot with Mukha in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail is a bakery called Souka. I am not sure if the owners are the same, but the cash till is separate. I have been to Mukha before and have posted a blog post on them but during that trip I was not able to try out Souka and that is why I am here again today. 

Souka and Mukha in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail

The Small Signage for Souka


Shared Seats Among The Two Outlets

Souka Occupying A Smaller Space on the Left

Customers Chilling Around
This restaurant does have it's loyal group of customers. Many of them are seen even working from this restaurant and there is also a number of students seen doing their homework here. This is definitely a favourite neighbourhood cafe. 

Menu of Cakes

Menu of Cakes
Their menu is simple but sufficient. Besides having the above, they also take orders for special deliveries.

Flat White @ RM 8.00
Souka does not serve drinks on their menu and hence I have had to order this Flat White from Mukha. As always, the drinks from Mukha are always up to expectations. I would rate the above Flat White at 9/10 .

Orange Cupcake @ RM 5.00

Orange Cupcake
In order to be able to sample more of their cakes, I ordered cupcakes as it would allow me to have more than one in a single seating. As the first one, I tried the above Orange Cupcake. It was delicious!!! Absolutely delicious. There is not a single thing about this cake that one could complain as it was a piece of perfection. I would rate this Orange Cupcake at 10/10 .

Red Velvet @ RM 5.00

Red Velvet
This too was another excellently prepared cupcake. It was absolutely flawless!!! I would rate this again at a perfect 10/10 .

Contact Details
Overall, I am very satisfied with the cakes here. They are definitely a taste to remember and I must congratulate the owners for bringing such standards to this neighbourhood. Keep up the excellent work guys!!!

Address: 15, Lorong Rahim Kajai 13, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail,
                60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Telephone: +603 7732 2248 & +6019 2388 550

Opening Hours: Tue - Thurs 1200 - 2200
                            Friday 1430 - 0000
                            Saturday 1200 - 0000
                            Sunday 1200 - 2200
                            Closed on Mondays

No comments:

Post a Comment