Sunday 6 January 2013

Face To Face Noodle House @ Damansara Perdana

Weekends are mostly the only time that I get to go out and try new food places. Today, being a Sunday was another such day. But instead of venturing far out, decided to try a place around Bandar Damansara Perdana.

As I was driving through the place, discovered this restaurant by the name of Face To Face Noodle House which was full house and that means the food must be good. It is located beside MK Land office in Damansara Perdana, few doors away from the 7 Eleven.

Face To Face Noodle House
After doing some research with the waitress, I understood that they have quite a number of branches in Kuala Lumpur and specialize in Pan Mee varieties. Though I am not quite a Pan Mee fan, but still I saw there were quite a number of other offerings in their menu and the chillies variety has been highly acclaimed.

The Menu
We placed our orders after an elaborate skimming through their menu card. They do have a great variety of offerings. Somehow, I felt that the food would surely be good looking at the dishes as they delivered the orders of others.

Angie Waiting For Her Orders
The ordering system is very much like any other Kopitiam. There is a chit and each food item is tagged to a number. just fill in the chit with the item number, quantity and any special remarks that may go with it.

Eagerly Waiting For My Food
Tray With The Variety of Chillies
The first thing that the waiter brought to the table was the Chilly tray as you can see from the above picture. Angie was extremely excited seeing this as she loves chillies and waiting to try these.

Ribena Longan @ RM 3.80
This was Angie's order and was the first drink to arrive. Extremely good as the longans were fresh and it was just the right mixture.

Emerald Three Layer Milk Tea @ RM 4.50
Next came my drink. I just loved the way they served this. Its delicious Hong Kong style tea with a layer of soya milk, tea, cendol and Gula Melaka. Excellent drink and when mixed thoroughly, it turns green in color.

Penang Char Koay Teow @ RM 6.90
 This was also very good. Usually we expect Char Koay Teow to be very good at Hawker stalls but this was a great exception and these guys proved that they can also do good Char Koay Teow's. Indeed this dish is highly recommended.

Spicy Meat Balls in Soup @ RM 6.00
These meat balls were great too. They come with an external layer of meat and inside it is filled with chillies and  marinated meat which is chilly infused. Something truly different. At 5 balls to a dish, it comes at RM 6.00 but they are quite big in size.

Traditional Sarawak Noodles @ RM 6.30
This was the dish that I was waiting for. This dish, I last tried when I was in Kuching a couple of years ago and I truly missed it. Wondering if they could make it anywhere close to the street vendors there, they proved themselves right once again. This dish was perfect and I would come back here again to try this.

On the whole, the restaurant is highly recommended to all especially noodle lovers. Do check our their website for more branches that may be close to you.

Address: 11A-1, Jalan PJU 8/5i,
                Bandar Damansara Perdana,
                47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Telephone: +6012 336 6303

Website: www.facetoface.com.my

Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 1000 - 2200
                            Sat & Sun 0900 - 2100

2 comments:

  1. To let everybody know that the lady boss was a 'GATAL lady. She touched my hand purposely when she took my orders when my wife and I went to have dinner at face to face noddle house at damansara perdana today . Be careful of this lady........!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear of your experience Anthony and thank you for sharing.

      Delete